Palace Resorts - Extremely pissed off
I got the wrong room, had to stand at tags front desk for two hours b4 I got my already reserved room and wasn't even the right room.The male employees were extremely rude, I was double charged then up charged from the online reservation witch I payed in full with a credit card and still had to give the very last lil bit for cash I did have to pay for the wrong room very unacommidating very rude.
I ended up having to give my phone to the huh behind the glass to talk to customer service where he proceeded to argue with her at 1 AM when I got to the hotel at 11:23 was finally issued a key at 1:17.The room was supposed to be 64 witch I had paid in full by card and was charged 76 in cash at the deskreview #477395
You may also like
- "Checked into Day Inn in Odessa Tx on 6/23 @ 10:30 p:m after a 9 hr drive $130 a night X 2. My self, daughter and two babies 10 months..."
- "We planned a weekend getaway to Traverse City for our anniversary. Reviewed the Harold's Resort website and it looked like a nice place to stay. Looked at their pictures on..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "Business Info: Toothills Inc DBA Sunset Auto Exchange1828 N Washington Blvd Sarasota, FL 34234-7525941 954-7111Consumer's Original Complaint :I purchased a 2004 Suzuki xl7 form the above named company on November..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."