Palace Resorts - Extremely pissed off
I got the wrong room, had to stand at tags front desk for two hours b4 I got my already reserved room and wasn't even the right room.The male employees were extremely rude, I was double charged then up charged from the online reservation witch I payed in full with a credit card and still had to give the very last lil bit for cash I did have to pay for the wrong room very unacommidating very rude.
I ended up having to give my phone to the huh behind the glass to talk to customer service where he proceeded to argue with her at 1 AM when I got to the hotel at 11:23 was finally issued a key at 1:17.The room was supposed to be 64 witch I had paid in full by card and was charged 76 in cash at the deskd5bfadf review #477395
You may also like
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."