Palace Resorts - Extremely pissed off
I got the wrong room, had to stand at tags front desk for two hours b4 I got my already reserved room and wasn't even the right room.The male employees were extremely rude, I was double charged then up charged from the online reservation witch I payed in full with a credit card and still had to give the very last lil bit for cash I did have to pay for the wrong room very unacommidating very rude.
I ended up having to give my phone to the huh behind the glass to talk to customer service where he proceeded to argue with her at 1 AM when I got to the hotel at 11:23 was finally issued a key at 1:17.The room was supposed to be 64 witch I had paid in full by card and was charged 76 in cash at the desk
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "*** needle in public bathroom close e Pugh to touch and I almost hit it..:crazy and from choice awards do not stay at this hotel in trevose pa off the..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."