Palace Resorts - Extremely pissed off
I got the wrong room, had to stand at tags front desk for two hours b4 I got my already reserved room and wasn't even the right room.The male employees were extremely rude, I was double charged then up charged from the online reservation witch I payed in full with a credit card and still had to give the very last lil bit for cash I did have to pay for the wrong room very unacommidating very rude.
I ended up having to give my phone to the huh behind the glass to talk to customer service where he proceeded to argue with her at 1 AM when I got to the hotel at 11:23 was finally issued a key at 1:17.The room was supposed to be 64 witch I had paid in full by card and was charged 76 in cash at the desk1284bc5d review #477395
You may also like
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "Days Inn at 13353 North Fort Myers … BED BUGS!!!!! I ended up at this particular hotel for two weeks because a friend of mine and his family had been..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."