Palace Resorts - Extremely pissed off
I got the wrong room, had to stand at tags front desk for two hours b4 I got my already reserved room and wasn't even the right room.The male employees were extremely rude, I was double charged then up charged from the online reservation witch I payed in full with a credit card and still had to give the very last lil bit for cash I did have to pay for the wrong room very unacommidating very rude.
I ended up having to give my phone to the huh behind the glass to talk to customer service where he proceeded to argue with her at 1 AM when I got to the hotel at 11:23 was finally issued a key at 1:17.The room was supposed to be 64 witch I had paid in full by card and was charged 76 in cash at the deskc2fd360 review #477395
You may also like
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."