We have been Palace resort "members" for 12 years now and every yeat it's something else to hassle with due to their changes.does anyone know where to file a complaint, the better business bureat doesn't handle mexico.

we upgraded 2 times and they have again changed the plan.

it's a continual pain to get things "right", whether it's the suite we request or now they have taken away the relaxing plan (6 free spa treatments with unlimited golf) and will instead give a $200 some dollar credit.you see the prices on the services, it hardly covers a thing.

YUCK.

Review about: Palace Resorts Membership.

Had an Experience with Palace Resorts?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #687232

Transport driver from Aventura Spa dropped backpack breaking computer & camera, then forged signature on paperwork.Management has correct signature on file and still refused to replace computer.

Room had red spiders in the bathroom and service was awful. Pizzas, chicken, fish all not cooked properly - beware of food poisoning. 4 star my ***!

Offered marijuana by wait staff so there are criminals on site - didn't feel safe - will never return.:(

Homestead, Florida, United States #673392

I bought a membership a few years back, DON'T DO IT, is not worth it.the $1500 palace credit?, try this..

every time you get a facial or massage you pay $7 to $30 dollars!!, and if you use your "free weeks" you have to pay for your kids while everyone else gets 2 free kids per room.

The brothers that owned Palace split, and 1 partnered with Hard Rock, (Punta Cana, Aventura, Cancun and one in the west coast, if you stay in one of those, YOU CAN NOT ENTER THE ONES THAT STILL BELONG TO PALACE!!!

I found this out the hard way at the Playacar Palace, they did not let me walk in, (and we had our black Bracelets on).DON'T BUY THE MEMBERSHIP, YOU CAN GET WEEKS FROM MEMBERS WHO ARE ALREADY STUCK.

to GAP #814534

If you bought your membership at Palace before Jan 2012, you can indeed go to either Hard Rock or Palace. I know this, because we just got a 30% discount off our membership rate as a Palace member to go to Hard Rock Riviera Maya.