We purchased membership in October 2014.My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March.
We read in a blog that it was not going to be ready in March. I call them to make sure that this was true and yes I'm sorry but its not ready. Booked for April the 11th. Changed the flights, $4,000 difference to reschedule.
Again I read an email it still wasn't ready. I called only to be switched to someone else or told that my contact person was transfered or they were out to lunch, excuse after excuse.
He promised to give us an ocean view, extra spa treatments.But did not responsible for difference in flight changes.
Cant believe that a company would risk a chance to disappoint a member two times.Money is the only thing that comesto mind.
Oh how I wish 20/20 would tell the world how Palace Elite treat their customers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Palace elite
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Resort Reservations
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "It's a French style cafe why do we have to bring our own French Creamer. REALLY ..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "I took my dog to be groomed at Petco. She ended up getting Mange from their instruments. Hours after coming home from being groomed, my dog began itching and scratching..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."