We purchased membership in October 2014.My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March.
We read in a blog that it was not going to be ready in March. I call them to make sure that this was true and yes I'm sorry but its not ready. Booked for April the 11th. Changed the flights, $4,000 difference to reschedule.
Again I read an email it still wasn't ready. I called only to be switched to someone else or told that my contact person was transfered or they were out to lunch, excuse after excuse.
He promised to give us an ocean view, extra spa treatments.But did not responsible for difference in flight changes.
Cant believe that a company would risk a chance to disappoint a member two times.Money is the only thing that comesto mind.
Oh how I wish 20/20 would tell the world how Palace Elite treat their customers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Palace elite
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Resort Reservations
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I ordered three heavy ceramic mugs, Fiesta Ware, and all three arrived shattered. They were packed SO poorly with very tiny and sparse bubble wrap that how they arrived was..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy. Can't afford to buy another one. It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a..."