We purchased membership in October 2014.My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March.
We read in a blog that it was not going to be ready in March. I call them to make sure that this was true and yes I'm sorry but its not ready. Booked for April the 11th. Changed the flights, $4,000 difference to reschedule.
Again I read an email it still wasn't ready. I called only to be switched to someone else or told that my contact person was transfered or they were out to lunch, excuse after excuse.
He promised to give us an ocean view, extra spa treatments.But did not responsible for difference in flight changes.
Cant believe that a company would risk a chance to disappoint a member two times.Money is the only thing that comesto mind.
Oh how I wish 20/20 would tell the world how Palace Elite treat their customers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Palace elite
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Resort Reservations
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I purchased pool filter cartridges from this company a few years ago. Since that time I have had 2 of the four implode during normal use. I clean..."
- "I took my dog to be groomed at Petco. She ended up getting Mange from their instruments. Hours after coming home from being groomed, my dog began itching and scratching..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."