Palace Resorts - Money hungry Palace Elite

We purchased membership in October 2014.My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March.

We read in a blog that it was not going to be ready in March. I call them to make sure that this was true and yes I'm sorry but its not ready. Booked for April the 11th. Changed the flights, $4,000 difference to reschedule.

Again I read an email it still wasn't ready. I called only to be switched to someone else or told that my contact person was transfered or they were out to lunch, excuse after excuse.

He promised to give us an ocean view, extra spa treatments.But did not responsible for difference in flight changes.

Cant believe that a company would risk a chance to disappoint a member two times.Money is the only thing that comesto mind.

Oh how I wish 20/20 would tell the world how Palace Elite treat their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07, 2015 #1044477

Lets get together and send them a message or to another company in Miami cause if I am not mistaken that's were the brothers live owners of the place. Here is my contact ifo

0 0 Reply

Jul 23, 2015 #1011105

Booked montego Bay in 2007..week before we were scheduled to leave they said the resort wasn't ready so they moved us 60 miles from the airport to Ocho Rios in a 2 star resort with loose outlets and rust on all the appliances

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.