I have been a member of Palace Resorts for over six years. I usually vacation at the Moon Palace and love it.

I normally have no problems with my payments. Of late they have been notifying me that I am behind on my payments which I am not. I called yesterday and the customer service agent was no help at all. She claimed that she could not give me a history of my payments.

That is was unavailable. I asked to talk to a supervisor and never got a call back. Is anyone else having problems with accounts not being credited. I am feeling like I should just walk away but I have three more weeks owed to me.

I am really pissed!

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #653280

I paid my account off but paid more than I owed. I contacted them immediately and got the run around for 7 MONTHS.

I was met with every lie they could tell.

I do not recommend buying a timeshare with them!!! They are crooks.

If you want a vacation in Mexico, you can get great rates with travelocity and the other travel sites.

Orlando, Florida, United States #653277

I have been a member for over 5 years, I paid my account on time with no problems, until recently I started receiving letters stating I'm late. After several calls to customer service, and basically getting the run around. I paid my account off only to find out I paid them over $400 too much.

IT TOOK ME over 30 CALLS and 7 MONTHS to get my money back. They are horrible!!!!!!!!

They are really nice to you when you are buying a timeshare but after that, they try to use the "I can't speak english well, I don't understand" game.

DO BUY AT PALACE RESORTS....